International Tax Accounting
At Alonso & Garcia, P.A., a Miami CPA firm, we recognize that international trade is the key driver to business growth for many global companies today. However, having the wrong U.S. and foreign tax structure can place your company at a major disadvantage.
Our international tax services are designed to help you operate internationally in a tax efficient manner. Prior to working with us, many of our clients were not taking advantage of trade incentives, found it difficult to comply with complex trade regimes of each country and local jurisdictions, and would incur unnecessary tax penalties and fines.
We believe that international and multi-jurisdiction taxes present an opportunity to realize significant cash savings with proper international tax planning. As a result, we assist businesses with reducing their effective tax rates, recoup tax overpayments, strategically plan for growth and development and avoid tax penalties and fines.
In working with international companies operating and trading in the Caribbean, South America, Latin America, Europe and United States, we seek to maintain maximum tax benefits, assist you in operating your business in a tax efficient manner, and allow you more time to focus on growing your business.
Our international tax services include:
- International tax planning and compliance
- International tax structuring
- Inbound and outbound tax planning and compliance
- Controlled foreign corporation reporting and compliance (CFC)
- Passive foreign investment company reporting and compliance (PFIC)
- Domestic international sales corporation (DISC) structuring and compliance
- Tax withholding reduction and compliance
- Transfer pricing planning and compliance
- International tax treaty analysis and filing
- Foreign tax credits
- Foreign earned income exclusion
- Expatriate planning and compliance -- international employees payroll and other taxes
In many cases, we actually save you more in taxes and penalties than our overall fees.
Send us an e-mail or call us today at 305-448-3898 and ask for Beatriz Ordonez to discuss your international tax needs with an experienced Miami CPA.